The celebration of Yule is one of the oldest winter celebrations in the world. To the ancient ancestors, this was a time to celebrate the return of the sun. The winter solstice marked the longest night of the year and the days would now begin to grow longer. Celebrations would begin around December 21st and carry on through the new year.
While the majority of this box is centered around Yule and the solstice, it's also about the return to your true self. Reflection and rebirth after hibernation. The return of your inner flame.
Inside this box you'll find the staples from the 2018 with a refreshed twist:
- "Yule" 9 oz soy wooden wicked ritual candle
- "Yule" 1 oz sunflower oil based ritual oil
- "Balsam Fir & Winter Plum" cold process soap (Fixed with Scotch Heather flowers)
- "The Longest Night" ritual resin & botanical incense blend with 3 pieces of self igniting charcoal
- Plus several more surprise spiritually and botanically aligned offerings for you, your hearth, and home.